February 19-March 20
Twelfth sign of the Zodiac
- Symbol is a pair of Fish
- Ruled by Jupiter and Neptune
- Element: Water
- This sing brings together many of the characteristics of the eleven signs before it.
- Pisces are selfless, spiritual and very focused on their inner journey.
- They alternate between reality and non-reality in keeping with their introspective nature.
- Their voyage between the conscious and unconscious dream state says much about their intuitive, almost psychic nature.
- Pisces are compassionate, charitable and will quickly put the needs of others ahead of their own.
- The pairing of Jupiter and Neptune results in some unique energies being directed toward Pisces here on Earth.
- Pisces can have difficulty distinguishing fact from fantasy-they tend to get caught up in their dreams and views of how things should be.
- Pisces feels a great deal and also feels misunderstood much of the time.
- They are certainly sensitive but not quite pushovers.
- They revel in their compassion and imagination and love to cater to others.
- Pisces can be so emotional, needy and intense that they can be a real drag.
- They possess a gentle and patient nature, but one that is in want of molding.
- Generally easy-going, but a little on the shy side.
- This sign is acknowledged as being the Saint and the Sinner rolled into one.
- Incredibly adaptable and resilient.
- Pisces is always receptive to new ideas and circumstances.
- Negative traits of Pisces are that they are fickle, a gossip, indiscrete and gullible.
- The most independent sign of the Zodiac.
- Although they prefer to avoid strife, Pisces will fight fiercely when provoked.
- Pisces does not like to be confined, especially when feeling vulnerable.
- In a relationship, Pisces will more often give without expecting anything in return.
- Pisces would rather have their relationship blossom slowly.
- A relationship with Pisces will be filled with loving tenderness, passion, adoration, intimacy and fidelity.
- Pisces needs a partner who shows respect and doesn’t criticize.
- They need a romantic partner, one who gives them love and attention.
- Pisces wants a lover who is a best friend and an equal.
- They are naturally caring and sensitive to their lover’s needs and wishes, whether emotional or physical.
- Seductive and romantic, Pisces’ fluid nature sees not boundary between themselves and their beloved.
- Pisces imaginative emotions determines their sexual desires.