June 22-July 22
Fourth sign of the Zodiac
- Symbol is the Crab
- Ruled by the Moon
- Element: Water
- Cancer is one of the Zodiac’s enigmas.
- Compassionate and caring with family, friends and lovers.
- Extremely loyal to those who appreciate and support them.
- They can cut to the bone with their jealous remarks and ever changing moods.
- Takes great pleasure in the comforts of home and family.
- Maternal, domestic and loves to nurture others.
- Cancers make excellent parents.
- They are quick to retreat into their “shells” if it suits their mood.
- Cancers are the first to laugh and first to cry.
- Tenacious, strong-willed and like to get their way.
- Ultimately motivated by protecting their home and loved ones.
- Can be overly sensitive, easily hurt and prone to brooding.
- Generally gifted with strong imaginations.
- Requires constant encouragement and appreciation.
- They are the ones to whom others turn with problems and worries.
- The Crab, however, does have a hard time trusting people.
- With their strong intuition, sensitivity and intelligence, they have success in anything they do.
- Loves new adventures.
- Cancers are meditative and have keen abilities to concentrate.
- They make excellent parents.
- Like their symbol, Cancers can appear hard and insensitive on the outside.
- Sometimes Cancers let their emotions get the better of them.
- They will defend their family, friends and lover to the bloody end.
- At heart they are romantic and of a very loving disposition.
- They don’t need the glitz and glamor of love to feel satisfied.
- Imagination in love and intimacy is never a problem.
- They are truly committed to their relationships and are completely loyal to their lovers.
- Innovative best describes Cancers sexual nature.