April 20-May 20
Second sign of the Zodiac
- Symbol is the Bull
- Ruled by Venus
- Element: Earth
- Liking physical pleasures and material goods, Taurus revels in delicious excess.
- Adores comfort and likes being surrounded by pleasing, soothing things.
- Bull-headed and stubborn.
- The most practical and reliable sign of the Zodiac.
- Taurus is fond of all things beautiful.
- They aren’t interested in living without beauty in their lives, which comes in a way of a happy home life and a stable relationship.
- Taurus tends toward conservatism and this is often seen in their daily behavior.
- Extremely patient and dependable.
- The great strengths of Taurus are their stability, loyalty and dogged determination.
- Most negative characteristic is their possessiveness.
- Will do everything in their power to maintain the security of the status quo.
- Taurus character is generally firm and unshaken in the face of difficulty.
- If provoked, Taurus can explode into violent outbursts in which they seem to lose all self-control.
- Equally unexpected is their occasional rush into humor and exhibitions of fun.
- Easily influenced by their surroundings and become morbid when trying to live under uncongenial conditions.
- An old-fashioned type when it comes to love, a complex combo of toughness and sensitivity.
- A hopeless romantic looking for that “love of a lifetime.”
- Taurus wants a stable, loyal partner who is affectionate and classy.
- When Taurus finds their match, they play for keeps.
- Pleasure and satisfying the sexual desires of their partner is their foremost aim.
- As far as love-making, Taurus is stylish and innovative.