July23- August 22
Fifth sign of the Zodiac
Symbol is the Lion
Ruled by the Sun
- Leos love being center stage and making an impression.
- They can accomplish anything with their ambition and strength of purpose.
- Consider themselves the rulers of their universe.
- Like the Lion, Leos tend to be dignified and strong.
- Leos are natural leaders.
- They can be somewhat overbearing and autocratic.
- Opinionated and set in their ways.
- The most demanding, high maintenance and flamboyant sign of the Zodiac.
- Leos are well-organized, idealistic and have a knack of inspiring others.
- They are out-going, self-assured and have a tremendous zest for life.
- With Leos, enthusiasm is boundless, and with that comes generosity of spirit and a determination to succeed.
- They can sometimes be misconstrued as vain and even bossy at times.
- Leos can be counted on for their loyalty and sense of honor.
- They are decisive, intensely proud and wonderfully romantic.
- They are truly warm-hearted and want everyone to be happy.
- Leos love the new and extraordinary while despising the dull, regular routines.
- Leos love praise and flattery, their egos demand respect and adoration.
- If Leo is crossed, they will strike back with force, but they are not one to hold a grudge, they easily forgive, forget and move on.
- Usually lucky in money matters.
- Open, sincere, genuine and trusting with others.
- They are dynamic, forward-thinking and self-confident which catches the attention of others, making Leos sought after by both friends and lovers.
- The solar fire of their element, the sun, makes Leos nature and personality attractive to others.
- From a partner, Leos desire a slow, smoldering and close relationship which will lead to mutual bliss.
- Leos are very faithful and devoted to their lovers.
- Since Leo is a Fire sign, they exhibit qualities of fire, like great physicality, intense heat and passion.
- Leos have a very powerful sexuality.
- They tend to be open about any manner of sexual interaction.