March 21-April 19
First sign of the Zodiac
Symbol is the Ram
- Ruled by Mars
- Element: Fire
- Aries see themselves first.
- Leaders of the pack, first in line to get things going.
- Won’t shy away from new ground.
- Tempted to “ram” their ideas down people’s throats.
- Blunt and to the point.
- Aries has a drive to compete and to win.
- Bold, aggressive and courageous.
- Does not lack energy or vitality, can stay in the game.
- Independent and well aware of their interests.
- Their approach may be misconstrued as arrogant and domineering.
- Aries has action, enthusiasm and a burning desire to play the game.
- Definitely likes to be the center of attention.
- Adventurous, active and out-going.
- Aries are children at heart.
- Open to new ideas and a lover of freedom.
- Creative and popular, Aries is a born leader with a strong sense of purpose.
- Aries can be single-minded in their aims.
- Aries are known to be simple and straight forward in their dealings.
- On the down side, Aries struggles with temper flares and a fierce unbending will.
- Aries cannot take opposition or criticism easily and are often bad at taking orders from others.
- Another flaw in Aries makeup is the fear of rejection.
- They are very enthusiastic and generous friends.
- Jealousy can become an obstacle to a happy relationship.
- They cannot adapt to any kind of restriction, especially possessive relationships.
- In personal relationships, Aries are frank, direct and candid.
- Aries relationships can be very affectionate and loving.
- They have a strong sense of romance and can be passionate, thoughtful and generous with their partners.
- Aries likes sexually confident lovers, wanting a partner in adventure.
- Aries is liable to have a high sex drive and make passionate, but fastidious lovers.