January 20-February 18
Eleventh sign of the Zodiac
- Symbol is the Water Bearer
- Ruled by Saturn
- Element: Air
- Humanitarian, philanthropic and keenly interested in making the world a better place.
- Showers the world with their thoughts and new ideas, their minds churn out some amazing things.
- The great strengths of Aquarius are their vision, intellect and humanity.
- They can be impatient, even temperamental, with those who disagree with them.
- Aquarius is freedom-loving and individualistic.
- Artistic and inventive.
- They are altruistic, humane people who are determined to make a difference.
- Negative traits of Aquarius are simmering anger, resentment, rudeness and a tense threatening silence which may burst out in an eruption of extreme temper/
- Aquarius has a great desire for material gain, but are not greedy.
- Zesty individuals, they have tremendous amounts of energy.
- They are investigative, curious and extremely mentally active.
- When stressed, Aquarius can feel claustrophobic.
- They are nearly always intelligent, concise, clear and logical.
- Communication is Aquarius’ specialty, they relate well to the world.
- Out-going and amiable, they attract friends wherever they go.
- Aquarius is happiest when they have “something” to believe in and nurture.
- They are good listeners and care deeply for their friends.
- Aquarius is the Zodiac’s most mysterious and unusual sign.
- They believe in true love and are always searching for a best friend and soul mate in one.
- Aquarius will only accept lovers who are as unique and strong-minded as they are.
- In relationships, they are constant and faithful.
- They will express love freely and flirtatiously.
- Aquarius tends to approach sex with their mind.
- In the bedroom, they can be enthusiastic and inventive or very lazy, depending on their mood.
- Intellectual stimulation is by far the greatest aphrodisiac for Aquarius.